Home and Small Office PC Services
No Call Out Charge! No Fix-No Fee! (conditions apply*)
We do not charge a call-out fee to fix your computer or to upgrade it. All of our charges are time based, there is a minimum fee of one hourly rate (private £30, business £40 within 10 miles, please call if outside this) after which charges are 1/2 hourly. We come to you and fix your computer in your own home or, can collect your broken/faulty computer and return your PC when it is repaired as/when it is convenient for you. Reduced rate if you drop your system off with us!
These are the most common requirements, if you require anything else PC and/or tech related then please call us as we can help.
- PC Repairs - Hardware/software.
- PC Upgrades-Advise, supply and install - Call us with your requirements/concerns.
- Wireless Networking (inc. wireless printers/mobile phone access set-up).
- Broadband Set-up.
- New PC Set-up, including printer and other hardware.
- Email set-up
- Windows Installation including updates.
- PC Service - remove unwanted files, update software, clean inside/out.
- Home Networking & Printer sharing between PC's/Laptops.
- Custom Build - We will build a PC to suit your requirements/budget - From £320 exc. monitor
- Virus removal.
- Websites (Please call us for pricing on this service)
- Search Engine Optimisation (Please call us for details/pricing on this service)
A large proportion of computer problems can be fixed within one hour, if this is not possible then where applicable our engineer will let you know and give you an estimate/fixed price for the repair once the problem has been diagnosed.
Any PC repair which requires parts will be charged on total time spent to diagnose the fault and replace the faulty part even if spread over two visits (i.e. 1/4hr to diagnose and 1/2hr to replace part then only the minimum fee applies).
If possible we will offer more than one solution to your issue, whether it be a short term cost effective solution or a permanent solution.
A lot of users do not realise how or what their PC and/or equipment can do, we can answer those questions, please ask our engineer when he visits (Can I connect more than one PC to my printer? How do I? etc etc)
We also provide a Home Entertainment set-up/wiring service.
*The No Fix-No Fee policy applies on any occasion where we are unable to diagnose the problem, if a diagnosis has been given then normal charges apply.